About Me

//E N A M E W U R A ~ A D J O A A S I A M A //S T Y L E ◦ B E A U T Y ◦ F O O D ◦ L I F E //G H A N A I A N //B I R M I N G H A M, U K //O C T O B E R.1 0.1 9 9 4

Pages

First Outfit.



Thrifted Fluffy Jumper | ASOS Pencil Skirt | Matalan Red Dolly Shoes | Primark Bowler Bag


So, I was reunited with my other halves yesterday, last night, YAYY
The tingling feeling I get iside when I think of my bestfriend, like they honestly
have helped me get through parts of this my confusing life, and though couple were missing
we still went H.A.M roaming through town, well we only went down to Digbeth but 
we still twerk'd our asses off  and eat and drink lots, so yeah pretty chilled night, AHA.

“Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn” - Orsen Welles

Enam A. oxx



2 comments:

  1. If you ever get tired of this cute sweater give me a call, lol!

    ReplyDelete