About Me

//E N A M E W U R A ~ A D J O A A S I A M A //S T Y L E ◦ B E A U T Y ◦ F O O D ◦ L I F E //G H A N A I A N //B I R M I N G H A M, U K //O C T O B E R.1 0.1 9 9 4

Pages

NEW THINGS.



MUA Make Up Academy Lipstick Shade 2


NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors Shade LSS 597 Margarita









Primark Bowler Bag with Neon Yellow Zip Detail 

The beauty that are these two lipsticks and bag. The bowler bag was a gift from my Auntie and Uncle and its like God sent them a sign because the week before I was looking at the Mango Bowler Bag and then I got this through the post on the weekend and it was just a tearful moment, well, also cause the post man woke me up at 7am on a Saturday morning, and my weave was a mess, tracks showing, lips swollen, 
GIRLS, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! 

But, yes you get it, now there is the NYX Lipstick which is that beautiful peachy coral colour which is a must wear one bright summer days, it reflex vibrantly and ohhh just go and get it please and enjoy it! AHA
Okay lastly there is the MUA Lipstick and can i specify that all MUA Lipstick are only £1 yessss and they still deliver such lovely shades, one of which is the light purpley Shade 2. 

Go to your nearest Superdrug and get it, its so handy as an everyday colour as it does reflex as a pink shade at time depending on skin town and how much is applied so basic 2 for 1 on this; though at time I wish it wasn't glossy but that really how you get it when you pay cheap prices for lipsticks. 


"Used to only be niggas now everybody playin', spending everything on Alexander Wang, New Slaves" - Kanye West 'New Slaves'


Enam A. oxx

3 comments:

  1. Gave up on primark long time ago but seeing this bag, must drop by and buy :D Love love neon detailing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can honestly say that I don't even shop in town much, so when getting this as a gift from primark was like Damnnn Primark done gooooood LOL sometimes we gotta give credit to primark tbh

      Delete
    2. I can honestly say that I don't even shop in town much, so when getting this as a gift from primark was like Damnnn Primark done gooooood LOL sometimes we gotta give credit to primark tbh

      Delete